Induced Pluripotent Stem Cell (iPSC) has opened up new approaches in disease modeling, personalized medicine, cell therapy, regenerative medicine and so o. Here is my presentation slide on Human Disease modeling with iPS cell.
- Ardhanareeswaran, K., Mariani, J., Coppola, G., Abyzov, A. & Vaccarino, F. M. Human induced pluripotent stem cells for modelling neurodevelopmental disorders. Nat. Rev. Neurol. 13, 265–278 (2017).
- Chen, Y.-W. et al. A three-dimensional model of human lung development and disease from pluripotent stem cells. Nat. Cell Biol. 19, 542–549 (2017).
- Dutta, D., Heo, I. & Clevers, H. Disease Modeling in Stem Cell-Derived 3D Organoid Systems. Trends Mol. Med. 23, 393–410 (2017).
- Ebert, A. D., Liang, P. & Wu, J. C. Induced pluripotent stem cells as a disease modeling and drug screening platform. J. Cardiovasc. Pharmacol. 60, 408–16 (2012).
- Kondo, T. et al. Modeling Alzheimer’s disease with iPSCs reveals stress phenotypes associated with intracellular Aβ and differential drug responsiveness. Cell Stem Cell 12, 487–96 (2013).
- Li, L., Chao, J. & Shi, Y. Modeling neurological diseases using iPSC-derived neural cells. Cell Tissue Res. 371, 143–151 (2018).
- Liu, C., Oikonomopoulos, A., Sayed, N. & Wu, J. C. Modeling human diseases with induced pluripotent stem cells: from 2D to 3D and beyond. Development 145, dev156166 (2018).
- Shaheen, N., Shiti, A. & Gepstein, L. Pluripotent Stem Cell-Based Platforms in Cardiac Disease Modeling and Drug Testing. Clin. Pharmacol. Ther. 102, 203–208 (2017).
- Shi, Y., Inoue, H., Wu, J. C. & Yamanaka, S. Induced pluripotent stem cell technology: a decade of progress. Nat. Rev. Drug Discov. 16, 115–130 (2017).
- Siller, R., Greenhough, S., Park, I.-H. & Sullivan, G. J. Modelling human disease with pluripotent stem cells. Curr. Gene Ther. 13, 99–110 (2013).
- Takahashi, K. et al. Induction of pluripotent stem cells from adult human fibroblasts by defined factors. Cell 131, 861–72 (2007).
- Takahashi, K. & Yamanaka, S. Induction of pluripotent stem cells from mouse embryonic and adult fibroblast cultures by defined factors. Cell 126, 663–76 (2006).
- Workman, M. J. et al. Engineered human pluripotent-stem-cell-derived intestinal tissues with a functional enteric nervous system. Nat. Med. 23, 49–59 (2017).